Back by popular demand, the QR Code Short List Treasure Hunt is sure to engage students. The QR Code Treasure Hunt has a question for each of the Children’s Book Council of Australia (CBCA) Short List books in the Early Childhood, Picture Book and Younger Readers categories.
- Print out the QR codes and place them around the library (or school)
- Print out answer recording sheets for students
- Students scan the QR code, a question will appear – answer the question on the recording sheet
- Once all six QR codes have been found and six questions answered place answer sheet in an entry box
- The first fully correct answer sheet drawn from the box wins a prize!